Let’s know about Tokyo Olympic Chinese Diver Xie Siyi Biography, Age, education, parents, wiki, date of birth dob, family, wife, sister, gold medal, Olympic Tokyo, girlfriend, Father, Mother, Brother, medals, and much more.
Biography or Wiki of Wrestler Xie Siyi
Xie Siyi is a young Chinese Diver who brought victory to China and has created history by winning the two consecutive gold medals in the Tokyo Olympic 2020 which was held on Aug 02, 2021, in Tokyo. During the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, Xie Siyi won the gold medal in the 3m springboard event and has scored more than 85 points with each of his six dives to reach a total score of 558.75 and even broke the Men’s Olympics 3m springboard record.
He has won four gold medals at the World Championships and two Olympic gold medals.
Wrestler Xie Siyi biography, Xie Siyi age, Xie Siyi education, Xie Siyi parents, Xie Siyi net worth, Xie Siyi father, Xie Siyi mother, Xie Siyi wiki, Xie Siyi date of birth, Xie Siyi family, Xie Siyi husband, boyfriend, Xie Siyi career, Xie Siyi daughter, Xie Siyi son, Xie Siyi marriage pics, Xie Siyi awards, Gold Medal Olympic Tokyo. Source- Twitter
Wrestler Xie Siyi was born on 28 March 1996 in Shantou, Guangdong, China. He is 25 years old
Diver Xie Siyi Education
Xie Siyi did her schooling in China. Siyi has completed his primary and secondary studies at High School in China. He is now a graduate also.
Affairs and Girlfriends
Xie Siyi’s girlfriends: It was rumored that Xie Siyi is single.
Family, Caste & Husband
Wrestler Xie Siyi’s father’s name is NA and her mother’s name is NA. His coach’s name is Zhou Jihong. Diver Xie Siyi’s mother played a vital role in her career. Initially, She started working to support her mother and family financially. Xie Siyi was very interested in sports since childhood. Due to his greater interest in sports, he dreamed of getting a gold medal in the Olympics. Which was achieved at the Olympic Games.
Xie Siyi Career
This Superstar diver is trained by Zhou Jihong, who himself is a freestyle diver and belongs to a family of divers. Xie Siyi had backed gold for himself in World Championships (4 Gold Medals in 3m springboard event) and Tokyo Olympics (1 Gold Medal in 3m springboard event). This gold medalist has played and won many competitions till now and showed his strength again this year by backing up the gold in the Tokyo Olympics 2020.
Xie took part in his first World Cup event held in Wuhan in 2018, and has won a gold in the 3m synchro along with Cao Yuan (sports partner), as well as a gold in the individual 3m event.
|Biography of Xie Siyi|
|Age (as of 2021) DOB||Siyi’s DOB is 28 March 1996, 25 Years|
|Birthplace||Shantou, Guangdong, China|
|Family||Father– Xie Siyi’s father’s name is NA
Mother– Xie Siyi’s mothers’ name is NA
Sisters– Xie Siyi’s sister’s name is NA
Xie Siyi’s younger brother’s name is NA
|Marital Life and Affairs|
|Marital Status||Single / unmarried|
|Husband||Xie Siyi husband’s name is NA|
|Awards won||1. World Championships (4 Gold Medals in 3m springboard event)
2. Tokyo Olympics (1 Gold Medal in 3m springboard event)
|Net Worth (approx.)||NA|
Unknown and Interesting facts about Xie Siyi
- Xie Siyi could well be one of China’s medal hopes in the next edition of the Olympic Games which will be hosted in Paris in 2024.
- The last time he grabbed a gold medal was during the 2015 World Championships in Kazan where he participated in 1m springboard event.
- Xie Siyi has also become the first athlete to win a gold medal for China in World Wrestling Championship.
- Xie Siyi took the gold medal in the men’s 3m springboard at the Tokyo Olympics on Tuesday with 558.74 points.
- This was Team China’s sixth time winning gold in the men’s 3m springboard event. Xie became the fifth Chinese athlete to win it.
- Xie and Wang previously paired to win men’s synchronized 3m springboard gold last week, which was a great start for the Olympic debut of 19-year-old Wang.