Let’s know about Nayanthara Biography, Age, education, parents, father, mother, wiki, date of birth, family, husband, movies, affairs, Boyfriends, career, daughter, son, marriage pics, awards, and much more.
Nayanthara Biography or Wiki
Nayanthara was born on 18 November 1984 in a Malayali Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Christian origin, and follows Christianity to the core. Nayanthara’s family is a nuclear family. Her father’s name is Kurian Kodiyattu, who works for Indian Air Force and her mother’s name is Omana Kurian.
Nayanthara Education, College, School
Nayanthara education has been in Balikamadom Girls Higher Secondary School, while she was in Tiruvalla, Kerala. After her schooling in Kerala, Nayanthara joined Marthoma College, Thiruvalla for perusing her B.A. (English Literature).
Nayanthara Malayalam and Tamil Movies
After a good start in Malayalam movies, Nayanthara started her career in Tamil movies in 2005. She first made her debut in Ayya opposite Sarathkumar, directed by Hari.
The movie Vallavan, Opposite Simbu was one of the movie created a big hype for Nayanthara. She portrayed the character of a college lecturer who falls in love with the student (Simbu), who is younger than her.
Opposite Jeeva and Nayan played the role of a village girl, dressed well always in half saree throughout the movie.
The movie Arram has become a silent hit for Nayanthara in her acting career as the movie was related in rescuing the fallen child from the deep tunnel. The movie was based on the case studies of India from all states, while the movie Arram threw light on this issue.
Nayanthara complete Wiki/Bio
|Real Full Birth Name||Diana Mariam Kurian|
|Nickname||Nayantara, Nayan and Mani|
|Occupation||Actress and Model|
|Age (As of 2020)||36 Years|
|Date of Birth||18 November 1984|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Scorpio|
|She is the recipient of five Filmfare Awards. She received most of the awards for her performance in the film Sri Rama Rajyam and “Aramm”.|
|Parents||Nayanthara Father name is Kurian Kodiyattu
Nayanthara Mother name is Omana Kurian
|Sister / Brother||Leno|
|Nayanthara Boyfriends and Husband|
Affair / Husband
|Silambarasan a.k.a Simbu (Actor)
Daughter / Son
|Social media||FB: N/A
|Physical Appearance, Height, Weight|
|Height (Tall)||feet inches– 5’ 5”|
|Weight||Kilograms- 53 Kg|
|Distinctive Features||1. Slim Body.
2. Fair Skin Tone.
3. Black Hair.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Highest Qualification||BA in English Literature|
|College||Mar Thoma College, Tiruvalla|
|School||Balikamadom Girls High School, Thiruvalla|
|Nayanthara awards Films or Movies|
|Films or Movies Debut||Manassinakkare (Debut)|
|Net worth (approx.)|| 4 Crores/film (INR) approx,
|TV Shows or Serials|
Nayanthara Filmfare Awards
|2008||Yaaradi Nee Mohini||Best Actress||Tamil||Nominated|
|2010||Boss Engira Bhaskaran||Best Actress||Tamil||Nominated|
|2011||Sri Rama Rajyam||Best Actress||Telugu||Won|
|2012||Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum||Best Actress||Telugu||Nominated|
|2013||Raja Rani||Best Actress||Tamil||Won|
|2015||Naanum Rowdy Dhaan||Best Actress||Tamil||Won|
|2016||Iru Mugan||Best Actress||Tamil||Nominated|
|2016||Puthiya Niyamam||Best Actress||Malayalam||Won|
|2018||Kolamavu Kokila||Best Actress||Tamil||Nominated|
Interesting Facts about Nayanthara
- • After she started dating Prabhu Deva in 2008, his wife Latha filed a petition at the court to take action to stop Nayanthara and Prabhu Deva’s from their live-in-relationship and resettle her family life. And, after her hunger strike warnings and other pressures, Nayantara ended her relationship with Prabhu Deva.
- She was the runner-up in the 2003 Best Model in Kerela.
- She got her breakthrough role as Goddess Seetha in the film Sri Rama Rajyam, for which she won Filmfare and Nandi Award.
- She tattooed Prabhu Deva’s name on her wrist during a relationship with her.
- During her college days, Nayanthara was doing modelling as a part time work and by seeing her one of the project, Sathyan Anthikkad approached Nayanthara for a significant role in the movie Manassinakkare (2003), opposite Jayaram.
- Nayanthara is basically born in an orthodox Syrian Christian, however converted to Hinduism at Arya Samaj Temple in Chennai during 2014. The actress also undergone the holy process called Shuddhi Karma – a process in Vedic purification conducted in front of the Homam.