Varanasi chlorine gas leakage: Chlorine gas leakage happened in Bhelupur Varanasi and Chlorine gas effects impacted the entire area and this treacherous gas got leaked in Jal Sansthan campus in Bhelupur Varanasi. The old chlorine gas cylinders kept in the Jal Sansthan campus at Bhelupur suddenly leaked. Due to the gas leak, people felt suffocated on seeing the entire area.
Chlorine gas leakage in Bhelupur Varanasi, people rushed to hospital
Chlorine gas leakage news: People left home and started running. Three people fell unconscious and were rushed to the hospital immediately. At the same time, half a dozen people became ill due to vomiting and dizziness.
Police, fire brigade and health department teams arrived on the spot. Half a dozen trains of the fire brigade overcame the situation after two hours of hard work. Anitesh Singh, ASP of the fire department said that a cylinder of chlorine kept outside the warehouse of the Jal Sansthan campus was leaked and was found under control by water splashes.
Chlorine gas effects
Leakage of the chlorine gas had some serious effects. The cylinder was then poured into a well filled with water. Knee was felt due to burning sensation, local Councillor Sanjay Jaiswal said that people living in the entire area suffocated due to the gas leak. Many people were also troubled by the problem of eye irritation.
Varanasi gas leak in Jal Sansthan Department due to negligence
Former Councillor Ashok Mishra , an officer of the missing Jal Sansthan, said that this accident happened due to the negligence of the officials of the Jal Sansthan Department. After the information of the accident, the district official reached the spot but the manager and other officials of the Jal Sansthan did not understand the need to come.
Let us pray for the suffered victims and hope in future we expect no negligence.