Millie Bobby Brown Biography, Age, education, parents, wiki, date of birth, family, husband, Boyfriend, TV career, Father, Mother, and much more.
Millie Bobby Brown Short Biography
Millie Bobby Brown is an English actress, producer, and internet personality. Millie Bobby Brown has a net worth of $12 million. She is known for portraying Eleven/Jane Hopper in Netflix’s original famous science fiction thriller series Stranger Things (2016 – present) and Enola Holmes in the mystery film “Enola Holmes” (2020). She got nominated in 2016 for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series by Primetime Emmy Award.
In the year 2018, Millie was featured in the list of ”World’s Most Influential People” by Time 100. After some years, Millie was also appointed as a Goodwill Ambassador of UNICEF and become the youngest person selected for this position. In 2019, she launched a new cosmetics and skincare brand called Florence by Mills.
Millie Bobby Brown Age, Wiki and Biography
Millie Bobby Brown’s age is 16 as of 2021 and was born on 19 February 2004 in an upper-class family from Marbella, Andalusia, Spain. When she was four years old, her family moved to Bournemouth, England. Then after some time, her family also moved to the United States and settled down in Windermere, Florida.
Millie Bobby Brown Education
She has done her schooling at Pokesdown Community Primary School, Windermere, Florida. She was very fascinated by the art of acting since childhood. It was there that she was spotted by an actor who told her parents “she has instincts you cannot teach”. She traveled around the world for acting and meeting fans. She has always wanted to be a renowned actor in the TV industry.
|Full Name||Millie Bobby Brown|
|Net Worth||$12 Million|
|Date of Birth||19 February 2004|
|Birth Place||Marbella, Andalusia, Spain|
|Profession||Actress, Producer and Internet Personality|
|Debut||TV Series: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland (2013)
Music Video: Find Me (2016)
Film: Spheres (2018)
|Famous Role||Eleven in Netflix series Stranger Things|
|School||Pokesdown Community Primary School, Florida|
|Father Name||Robert Brown|
|Mother Name||Kelly Brown|
|Brother Name||Charlie Brown|
|Sister Name||Paige Brown and Ava Brown|
|Boyfriend||Joseph Robinson, Jacob Sartorious and Romeo Beckham|
Millie Bobby Brown Family
Her father’s name is Robert Brown who’s a businessman in the United States. Her mother’s name is Kelly Brown who is a homemaker. Brown belongs to a Christian family from Marbella, Malanga, Andalusia, Spain. She holds a British nationality and has her belief in the Christian religion.
Millie Brown was dating Joseph Robinson, a Rugby player by profession. Brown also dated Romeo Beckham, a model and an actor. She also dated Jacob Sartorious who is a singer.
Millie Brown Interesting Facts
- Millie Bobby Brown and Joseph Robinson reportedly met while vacationing in the Maldives.
- She’s become UNICEF’S youngest-ever Goodwill Ambassador. She used her platform to address bullying, climate change, etc.
- Leonardo DiCaprio is her favorite actor and she likes famous actress Erin Moriarty.
- Brown was born with partial hearing in one ear, and in several years she gradually lost all hearing. Surprisingly, Millie is an avid rapper. She flexed her rhymes on The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon.
- Millie told in an interview that her family went through a harsh time before she got a role in ‘Stranger Things’. The series ‘Stranger Things’ proved to be a breakthrough in her TV career.
- In 2009, She launched a color cosmetic and skincare line named Florence by Mills.