This week I got this magnanimous opportunity to interview the Director of “NIPS” – Mr Aman Raino, Best IELTS trainer in Tilak Nagar Delhi, Psychologist, Animal lover, and Philanthropist. I discussed about his Resilient attitude towards Life and how he is helping out students in fulfilling there abroad dreams. Let’s find out what future prospects are waiting for Canada, New Zealand and Australia aspirants.
1) Mr Aman Raino , Briefly Describe your journey with NIPS as Director.
My journey has been astounding, quite full of various trials and tribulations which I witnessed at nascent stage however with perseverance I achieved great success and carved my niche as a global educationist.
2) “NIPS” is first every Highly distinguished and Reputed IELTS and TOEFEL school of New Delhi, How does it feels to stand apart from the crowd?
I feel quite euphoric to possess excellent and strong reference from around the world 🌎 in my respective stream and I owe every thing to my students.
3) According to you, what future prospects does English Language holds specifically speaking for Indian diaspora ?
Well the future prospects of English language are quite scintillating for all the people of different nationalities and particularly for Indian 🇮🇳👳 diaspora as they are considered to be one of the best speakers and writers of this language
4) There are no gains without pains ! Mr Aman tell me a bit about some tough scenarios of your life.
Ya it’s rightly quoted, life for me was also very challenging and I had to strive for perfection and converted all my critics into my followers and brought great deal of modernity through right guidance and training.
5) How much abundant Working opportunities does the flamboyant land of Canada, Australia, etc have for Indian youth?
There are tremendous opportunities for Indian students in these countries as the education is pragmatic, internationally acclaimed and job oriented so it is great destination for students 👩🎓.
6) Who is your idol and being a Psychologist what motivated you to become a teacher of English as both are different domains!
I really idolize all the greatest philanthropists of the world and of course my respective teachers who inspired me to be a teacher and also a social reformer to bring transition in the world and be a catalyst and die in harness.
7) Apart from English language any other language you would be planning to teach in the near by future?
Yes apart of English which my forte or core competence I would like teach French 🇫🇷language as well considering its global prominence but due to time constraint I know it is Herculean task.
8)How different is your teaching methodology as compared to students who have enrolled in Canada, Australia or New Zealand for a English language course!
My methodology is quite pragmatic and at par international standards.
9) At last what would be your message to the vibrant youth of this country who wishes to make a wondrous future in English Language?
My message is loud and clear to the youth my country that they can attain resplendent future by honing up their skills in this language and at the same time after having global exposure in these countries, they must make a humble endeavour to plough back to their mother land India 🇮🇳