Let’s know about Tokyo Olympic Wrestler Ravi Kumar Dahiya Biography, Age, education, parents, wiki, date of birth dob, family, wife, sister, gold medal, Olympic Tokyo, girlfriend, Father, Mother, Brother, medals, and much more.
Biography or Wiki of Ravi Kumar Dahiya
Ravi Kumar Dahiya is a young Wrestler Athlete who brought victory to India and has created history by entering into the finals of the men’s freestyle 57kg weight class in the Tokyo Olympic 2020. During the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, Ravi Kumar Dahiya will face two-time World champion Zaur Uguev of Russia in the title clash. Ravi beat double World’s medallist Kazakh Nurislam Sanayev in the semifinals.
Wrestler Ravi Kumar Dahiya was born on 9 February 1997 in Nahri Village, Sonipat, Haryana. He is 23 years old.
Ravi Kumar Dahiya bitten viral video
— Ravi Kumar Dahiya (@Ravikumardahiy) August 4, 2021
Ravi Kumar Dahiya Education
Ravi Kumar Dahiya did her schooling in Sonipat, Haryana from a govt. school and he is now a graduate also in BA subject.
Affairs, Wife and Girlfriends
Ravi Kumar Dahiya’s girlfriends: It was rumored that Ravi Kumar Dahiya is not married and is single.
Family, Caste & Wife
Ravi Kumar Dahiya’s father’s name is Rakesh Dahiya, a small farmer and would travel every day from their village to the stadium to deliver fresh milk and fruits and her mother’s name is Reema Devi who has a shop in Sonipat, Haryana. Ravi Kumar Dahiya’s mother played a vital role in his career. Initially, he started working to support her mother and family financially. Ravi live with his father and mother in a joint family.
Ravi Kumar Dahiya’s Olympic semi-final match video
Ravi Kumar Dahiya Career
He made his debut in the 55 kg freestyle category at the 2015 Junior World Wrestling Championships in Salvador de Bahia where he won a silver medal. Ravi had suffered an injury in 2017 and then after a year he came back after recovery. He was ranked fifth at the 2019 Asian Wrestling Championships in Xi’an, after losing the bronze medal match.
Dahiya got gold at the 2020 Asian Wrestling Championships in New Delhi and the 2021 Asian Wrestling Championships in Almaty.
Biography of Ravi Kumar Dahiya
|Age (as of 2021) DOB
|Ravi’s DOB is 9 February 1997, 23 Years
|Father– Ravi Kumar Dahiya’s father’s name is Rakesh Dahiya
Mother– Ravi Kumar Dahiya’s mothers’ name is Reema Devi
Sisters– Ravi Kumar Dahiya’s sister’s name is NA
Ravi Kumar Dahiya’s younger brother’s name is NA
Marital Life and Affairs
|Single / unmarried
|Ravi Kumar Dahiya girlfriend
|Ravi Kumar Dahiya Wife
|Ravi Kumar Dahiya wife’s name is NA
|1. World Junior Wrestling Championship (Silver medal in 2015)
2. World U23 Wrestling Championship (Silver medal in 2018)
3. World Wrestling Championship (Bronze medal in 2019)
4. Asian Wrestling Championship (Gold medal in 2020)
5. Asian Wrestling Championship (Gold medal in 2021)
|Net Worth (approx.)
Unknown and Interesting facts about Ravi Kumar Dahiya
- Ravi Kumar Dahiya could well be one of India’s medal hopes in the next edition of the Olympic Games which will be hosted in Paris in 2024.
- Ravi said “Everything is available on the internet. I watch my rivals’ bouts and devise my game plans accordingly. Similarly, they must be watching my bouts.”
- Ravi Kumar Dahiya along with Deepak Punia, and Anshu Malik were nominated for the Arjuna Award by the Wrestling Federation of India.
- When Ravi was training in Chhatrasal Stadium, his father would often bring milk and fruits for him.
- Ravi Kumar Dahiya took control early on, beating defending champion Kazakh Nurislam Sanayev 21-15, 21-12 and did not lose his grip in a consistent performance.
- Ravi was bitten on his arm by Kazakh Nurislam Sanayev in the match at the Tokyo Olympics 2020.
- Ravi Kumar showed interest in the field of wrestling from a very young age and his father got him enrolled in Chhatrasal Stadium, Delhi to train under the guidance of the 1982 Asian Games gold medalist, Satpal Singh.