Let’s know about Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Biography, Age, education, parents, Father, Mother, wiki, date of birth, family, husband, son, daughter, boyfriend, death reason or cause, movies, career, and much more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was an American associate justice of the Supreme Court of the United States from 1993 till 2020. She was the second woman to be appointed to the position. She was also known by her initials RBG. She was the only female justice on the Supreme Court at that time. She fought a long battle with pancreas cancer and died on 19th September, 2020 at the age of 87 years. Ginsburg spent a huge part of her legal career as an advocate for gender equality and women’s rights.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Biography or Wiki
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Biography / Wiki
|Real Full Birth Name||Ruth Bader Ginsburg|
|Nickname||RBG or Kiki|
|Occupation||Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States|
|Age (As of 2020)||87 years|
|Date of Birth||March 15, 1933|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York City|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Pisces|
|Death Reason||Pancreatic Cancer|
|Parents||Father: Nathan Bader
Personal Life Relationship
|Girlfriend/ Affair / Wife / Husband|
|Kids / Daughter / Son||Jane Carol Ginsburg (Daughter)
Jane Carol Ginsburg (born July 21, 1955) is an American attorney.
James Steven Ginsburg (Son)
James Steven Ginsburg (born September 8, 1965) is an American music producer. He is founder and president of Cedille Records, a classical label he launched in 1989 while a student at the University of Chicago.
|Social media||Instagram: @notoriousrbg
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6′ 2 ½”.
Centimeters: 158 cm.
Meters: 1.58 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Distinctive Features||1. Slim Body.
2. Fair Skin Tone.
3. Black Hair.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Law|
|College||Cornell University (BA)
Columbia University (LLB)
|Films or Movies|
|Awards||LBJ Foundation’s Liberty & Justice for All Award, the World Peace and Liberty Award, lifetime achievement award|
|TV Shows or Serials|
She had a strict workout regimen that she abides by. For the past two decades, she had worked out twice a week with a personal trainer. She does an elliptical warm-up, squats, planks, medicine ball tosses, and 20 push-ups.
Interesting Facts about Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- She revealed, “I am a night person. Getting to work by 9:30 every morning was enough.”
- She said, “I hope that one day, our Congress will begin to function again the way it should. I hope I will live to see that day.”
- RBG obviously adores the law. However, if she weren’t a Supreme Court Justice, she would be an opera singer.
- Being a Supreme Court Justice is her dream job.
- She often wears big jewelleries during her court sessions.
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Death Cause: Dies at 87 due to cancer
- She is often called the Thurgood Marshall of Women’s Rights.
- RBG’s approach irritated some feminists.