New Delhi: With the aim to provide Medical Guidance to COVID-19 affected employees, New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) has set-up a Medical Helpline for COVID-19 positive or affected employees of NDMC and their family members.
The Medical Services Department of NDMC has nominated a team of five doctors of different specialties for this Helpline in which two specialists and three Sr. Medical officers are to provide medical assistance telephonically.
The NDMC Medical Helpline for COVID-19 will work from 08:00 am to 08:00 pm and Emergency Desk will operate at night from 08:00 pm to 08:00 am by the doctors on Emergency duties.
The COVID19 Medical Helpline Team Members are:-
1. Dr. Amitabh Kumar, Chest Specialist -9818536845
2. Dr. Udgeeth Bhandari- Surgical Specialist -9873246548
3. Dr. Sandeep Kaushik- Sr. Medical officer -9868431935
4. Dr. Jitendra Koli, Sr. Medical officer -8802891020
5. Dr. M. Bora, Sr. Medical officer -8860333122
These doctors will be available between 08:00 am to 08:00 pm for telephonic guidance.
In emergency during night hours from 08:00 pm to 08:00 am the night duty doctors of the Charak Palika Hospital will be available on the following helpline numbers.