Lets know about Pranab Mukherjee Bio, Age, education, daughter, son, parents, wiki, date of birth, family, wife, death reason, career and much more. Pranab Mukherjee (born December 11, 1935, Mirati, Bengal), Indian politician and government official who served as president of India (2012–17). He succeeded Pratibha Patil (served 2007–12), India’s first woman president.
Early Life, Parents, Father, Mother & Brother
Pranab Mukherjee father name is Kamada Kinkar Mukherjee who was deeply involved in India’s struggle for independence from the colonial power and also a member of the Indian National Congress (Congress Party). His father spent several years in prison as a result of his activities opposing Colonial powers rule and, after Indian independence, held a seat in the state legislature of West Bengal (1952–64).
Personal Life, Girlfriend & Wife
|Real Full Birth Name||Pranab Kumar Mukherjee|
|Nickname||Poltu, Pranab Da|
|Occupation||Indian Politician, Indian National Congress|
|Age (As of 2019)||84 years old|
|Date of Birth||December 11, 1935.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Mirati, Bengal, India|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Sagittarius|
|Death Reason||Lung infection|
|Parents||Father: Kamada Kinkar Mukherjee.
Mother: Rajlakshmi Mukherjee.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Girlfriend/ Affair / Wife||Late Suvra Mukherjee|
|Kids / Daughter / Son||Sharmistha / Abhijit Mukherjee / Indrajit Mukherjee
|Social media||Instagram: @citiznmukherjee (383.2K Followers).
Twitter: NA .
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 10 ½”.
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.6 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 72 kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Distinctive Features||1. Slim Body.
2. Fair Skin Tone.
3. Short Hair.
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.|
|Highest Qualification||L.L.B and M.A in Political Science and in History as well, all from University of Calcutta|
|College||Suri Vidyasagar College in Suri (Birbhum)
University of Calcutta
|Films or Movies||N/A|
|Net worth (approx.)||3.2 Crore INR (as in 2020).|
Interesting Facts about Pranab Mukherjee
- His real name is Pranab Kumar Mukherjee.
- Mukherjee was cabinet minister in Indira Gandhi’s Cabinet during the Emergency and was held personally responsible for some of the excesses.
- When he was the finance Minster of India, he helped the Reliance Industries against Bombay dyeing through differential taxation by influencing the Income Tax Department in textile industry.
- He has been writing a diary for 40 years about his life which will be published posthumously.
- Former Communist leader Somnath Chatterjee termed Mukherjee as one of “the best parliamentarians and statesmen of India” and said “the country has got the most able man for the top job”.
- Having been President, he rejected the seven mercy petitions incorporating that of Afzal Guru and Ajmal Kasab.
He was inspired by Deng Xiaoping and has quoted him quite frequently. His hobbies were reading, gardening and music.