Lets know about Simar Dugal Bio, Age, education, daughter, son, parents, wiki, date of birth, husband, family, poems, career and much more.
Simar Dugal Bio Age, Education, date of birth
Simar dugal pursued her graduation in Fashion.
Simar Dugal Educational Qualifications
- School:Nutan School Indore, Indore
- College:Islamia Karimia College, Indore; Barkatullah University, Bhopal; Bhoj University, Bhopal
- Qualifications:A; PhD
Simar Dugal Career
Profession: Model and entrepreneur
She was 52 at the time of death. Her tall, slim frame and well-etched features, together with her confident walk made her an instant hit in the Indian fashion industry.
Though she never planned her career, Simar has done several assignments for well-known fashion designers and walked the ramp for countless shows. And enjoyed every bit of it. She’s definitely been at the receiving end of thousands of compliments, but she rates appearance last when she explains what beauty means to her.
Simar Dugal Family, Marital status, son, daughter & Relationships
Simar Dugal Husband or Spouse name is Premjit Dugal.
Simar Dugal husband: Married to businessman Premjit Dugal and mother of a 13-year-old son, model-turned-entrepreneur Simar Dugal started modelling only after marriage and motherhood – which says a lot about the way she looks.
Simar Dugal Parents
Simar Dugal Apperance
Hair color is Black and hair is Dark Brown
Eye color is Dark Brown
- Name: Simar Dugal
- Real Name: Simar Dugal
- Birthday: N/A
- Age: 52
- Gender: Female
- Citizenship: Indian
- Religion: Hindu
- Caste: Not known
- Zodiac/Sun Sign: N/A
- Born In: N/A
- Address: N/A
- Famous As: Fashion Clothes, Modelling, Golfer
- Profession: Fashion Clothes, Modelling, Golfer
- Debut: Movie: N/A
- Date of Death: 12 August 2020
- Death At Age: N/A
- Death Place: N/A
- Cause of Death: Cancer
Interesting and Unknown facts
- “Physical appearance is not enough,” she says. “Beauty is in-depth.
- A keen golfer, Simar has more or less quit modelling.
- She is busy manufacturing garments for the Indian market and leatherwear for exports. “One should always try and do different things in order to grow as a person,” says Simar.
Simar Dugal Death
To an outsider in the fashion world as a compere there was always your reassuring smile and sweetness. One of the people who made me feel comfortable in my highly unfashionable clothes in my early RJ days. Always warm, always positive. RIP#SimarDugal https://t.co/IEwff204rQAdvertisement
— Roshan Abbas (@roshanabbas) August 12, 2020
— Sonalika Sahay (@sonalikasahay) August 12, 2020