Let’s know about Fashion designer Sharbari Dutta / Datta Biography, Age, education, parents, Father, Mother, wiki, date of birth, family, husband, boyfriend, death reason or cause, movies, career, and much more.
Sharbari Dutta / Datta was an Indian Fashion designer. She had primarily worked in the Fashion industry. She was found dead in the bathroom of her South Kolkata Broad Street residence at midnight. Dutta was found dead inside her bathroom at around 12.15 pm on Friday night. Sharbari Dutta suffered a heart attack and that’s the main death reason or cause.
Sharbari Dutta / Datta Biography or Wiki
|Sharbari Dutta / Datta Biography / Wiki|
|Real Full Birth Name||Sharbari Dutta|
|Age (As of 2020)||63 Years (24 July,1957)|
|Date of Birth||24 July,1957|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Leo|
|Death Reason||Heart stroke / Heart attack|
|Parents||Father: Ajit Dutta
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married (Widowed)|
|Girlfriend/ Affair / Wife / Husband||Late Alo Datta|
|Kids / Daughter / Son||Amalin Datta|
|Social media||Instagram: N/A
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6′ 2 ½”.
Centimeters: 158 cm.
Meters: 1.58 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Distinctive Features||1. Slim Body.
2. Fair Skin Tone.
3. Black Hair.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Highest Qualification||Master’s Degree in Philosophy from Calcutta University|
|College||Graduation from Presidency College|
|High School||Modern High School, Kolkata|
|Films or Movies|
|Awards||Revivalist Designer Award|
|TV Shows or Serials|
Interesting Facts about Sharbari Dutta
- Sharbari Dutta is the only couturiere in India with such a vast and imaginative range exclusively for men.
- She said “I don’t consider myself as a conventional designer.”
- She said “I have tried to revive the traditional wealth of Indian costumes, giving it a contemporary edge.”
- Sharbari wanted to change the language of men’s fashion by mining both the urban and the village traditions, updating them for wear.
- Sharbari Datta is the daughter of celebrated Bengali poet Ajit Datta, known for his literary innovations in the post-Rabindranath era.
- She grew up to the rhythms of poetry on the one hand and dance and music on the other, imbibing the essence of culture deeply.
- To break the myth that ‘Diamonds are a Woman’s best friend’ Sharbari has recently launched a range of diamond accessories for men.
- Fashion designer Sharbari Dutta or Datta found dead at her home