Gujarat: An accident occurred in Bhavnagar, Gujarat after a one-year-old girl was trapped in a pressure cooker cooker. The family tried their best to get the girl’s head out of the cooker but her attempt proved to be a failure. The girl was scared.
After this, the family took the girl to the doctor. She was scared and swollen hands on reaching the hospital. The doctors tried but they also failed.
Eventually the doctors called a man who deals in utensils. He cut the cooker cooker with the help of a cutter and pulled the head out.
Family members said that the girl wore a cooker as a helmet.
The child’s head cooker remained stuck in the cooker for about 45 minutes. On coming out, she was injured and her forehead was swollen. The doctor explained to the family, now that he is out of danger, please be patient and take care.